Radiology is one the most dynamic, exciting fields in health care, impacting virtually all fields of medicine. As one of the largest radiology practices in the country, Advanced Radiology Services is on the forefront of innovations that are improving the lives of patients. The following information features media coverage and issues of interest:
News & Articles
- >Dr. Thomas Getz featured in “Eight West” interview on 3D Breast Mammography and I125 Seed Localization.
- > 3D Breast Mammography in West Michigan on WOOD Radio
- > Tiny radioactive seeds make big difference in breast cancer surgery.
- > Dr. Thomas Getz on WZZM radioactive seed treatment story.
- >ARS Physicians Donate $75,000 to RSNA
- >ARS Physicians Featured in MD News Thought Leaders Issue
- >Paul Shreve, MD featured in Medical Solutions Magazine
- >ARS Pediatric Radiologists Featured In MD News (PDF download)
- >BARS Dr. Christina Jacobs on Mammography & Detecting Breast Cancer
- >Christina Jacobs, MD Featured in Women's Lifestyle Magazine (PDF download)
- >ARS' Vertbroplasty & Uterine Fibroid Embolization Featured in MD News (PDF download)