Who we are: Advanced Radiology Services, serving over 20 hospitals and facilities in western and central Michigan, is one of the largest physician-owned radiology practices in the country. Our growing practice includes 143 radiologists and comprehensive administrative support from our wholly owned subsidiary, STARS.
What we do: ARS is the exclusive radiology provider to West Michigan’s largest Level I trauma center and research hospital, Spectrum Health.
What we are looking for: We are seeking a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to work with our Interventional Radiologists in Grand Rapids.
• Provide IR directed patient care including pre- and post-procedural evaluations and consults in a hospital environment
• Collaborate with ancillary services to provide comprehensive patient care
• Ability to accurately and efficiently document in the EMR system
• Provide occasional weekend and call coverage as well as travel to other ARS sites of operation
• Michigan PA/NP licensure/certification
• A strong clinical background
• Excellent communication skills, and a desire to work in a challenging, rapidly growing environment
Why do you want to work here? Our Advanced Practice Providers have a great deal of autonomy in patient care. They are instrumental to the physicians and work closely with them to develop the best treatment plan for the patient. ARS offers outstanding career growth and challenge as well as an excellent compensation and benefits package.
Apply here: Grand Rapids APP