Who we are: Advanced Radiology Services, serving over 20 hospitals and facilities in western and central Michigan, is one of the largest physician-owned radiology practices in the country. Our growing practice includes 132 radiologists and comprehensive administrative support from our wholly owned subsidiary, STARS. ARS is the exclusive radiology provider to McLaren Greater Lansing. McLaren Greater Lansing’s Breast Care Center is the first and longest running mid-Michigan hospital to receive national accreditation for its breast care program by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC).
Breast Imager/General Radiologist
- Digital mammography, breast MRI, tomosynthesis, breast ultrasound, and stereotactic, ultrasound-guided and MRI-guided biopsies
- Provide services in Lansing, Charlotte, Eaton Rapids
- Partnership track
- Proficient in all aspects of breast imaging including breast procedures
- General radiology experience
- American Board of Radiology (or AOBR) certified or Board-Eligible
- Prefer breast imaging fellowship
What we have to offer: Lansing, the lively state capitol, is home of the Big Ten school Michigan State University. This college town is well-known for friendly people, a diverse population and a great quality of life. In affiliation with Michigan State University College of Human Medicine and College of Osteopathic Medicine, our physicians have opportunities to teach and mentor medical students. Our expanding practice offers unlimited career growth as well as an excellent compensation and benefits package.
Contact: Michele Bishop at 616-363-5085 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Click here to apply for this role: Breast Imager Lansing