Who we are: Advanced Radiology Services, serving over 20 hospitals and facilities in western and central Michigan, is one of the largest physician-owned radiology practices in the country. Our growing practice includes 132 radiologists and comprehensive administrative support from our wholly owned subsidiary STARS. ARS is the exclusive radiology provider to Bronson Methodist Hospital in Kalamazoo. Bronson is a 415 bed, non-profit teaching hospital that serves a 9-county region in southwest Michigan and northern Indiana. The Bronson Center for Women consistently has high patient satisfaction scores, and was the first imaging center in southwest Michigan designated as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (ACR).
- Digital mammography, breast MRI, tomosynthesis and breast ultrasound
- Perform stereotactic, ultrasound-guided and MRI-guided biopsies
- Position based in Kalamazoo but may have occasional shifts in Grand Rapids
- Proficient in all aspects of breast imaging including breast procedures
- Residency trained in Diagnostic Radiology and ABR or AOBR Certified or Board-Eligible
- Completion of breast imaging fellowship or equivalent experience
What we have to offer:
Kalamazoo is located midway between Chicago and Detroit and home to Western Michigan University. Largely due to its college-town influence, Kalamazoo has a vibrant and progressive downtown with quality dining, eclectic shops and a nationally known craft beer industry. Kalamazoo is also only 35 miles from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan. Advanced Radiology Services offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package as well as professional growth opportunity in our dynamic and expanding practice.
Contact: Michele Bishop, Talent Acquisition Consultant at email@example.com or 616-363-5085 for more information.
Apply for the position here: Breast Imaging Kalamazoo