Who we are: Advanced Radiology Services, serving over 20 hospitals and facilities in western and central Michigan, is one of the largest physician-owned radiology practices in the country. Our growing practice includes 143 radiologists and 25 advanced practice providers. ARS is the exclusive radiology provider to West Michigan’s largest Level I trauma center and research hospital, Spectrum Health.
What we are looking for: The Clinical Applications Engineer will join the clinical applications team that manages and supports ARS’ Distributed Radiology (DR) reading platform, providing the highest level of customer service and end user satisfaction to ARS’ clients.
• Work with all the relevant clinical application systems to support, sustain, troubleshoot and improve the DR platform and service
• Clinical applications include: PACS systems, voice dictation, reading worklists, DICOM image & HL7 order workflows and interfaces with hospital EHRs
• Work with the rest of the Clinical Applications Team on deploying the DR platform to new ARS-serviced locations.
• Provide training to radiologists and hospital clinical staff on the use of the DR applications
• Bachelor’s degree in related clinical or information systems discipline
• Five or more years full-time experience in a position performing the duties of an Information Technology Analyst (Level I or higher)
• Two years’ full-time experience in PACS Administration or a related health care technology environment preferred
• Outstanding interpersonal skills, strong problem solving ability and a passion for customer service
Why do you want to work here? STARS is the wholly owned subsidiary for Advanced Radiology Services. Our goal is to support the practice so our physicians can provide the highest level of service to our patients and health care partners. We are passionate about this mission! We work hard but we are also committed to improving the lives of our employees through ongoing culture and wellness initiatives. Come see for yourself why it’s a great place to work.
Apply here: Clinical Applications Engineer