Who we are: Advanced Radiology Services, serving over 20 hospitals and facilities in western and central Michigan, is one of the largest physician-owned radiology practices in the country. ARS is the exclusive radiology provider to West Michigan’s largest Level I trauma center and research hospital, Spectrum Health.
What we are looking for: We are hiring for a Clinical Applications Support role to provide night coverage. This position will work within the Clinical Applications call center and perform all of the tasks necessary to support the clinical workflow. The schedule will be 6 pm to 6 am Sunday through Tuesday.
• Resolve missing images, reports, exam notes.
• Provide report information via phone and fax.
• Addendum, deletions, priority change and status change requests.
• Assist in training new and existing Distributed Radiology users.
• Monitor the DR environment workflow, infrastructure and connectivity to clinical facilities using the provided tools to identify issues and problems with the routine flow of patient data.
• Ensure all issues are logged, tracked and resolved using the Helpdesk ticketing system.
• May also perform preventative maintenance on workstations and communicate with internal or external IT personnel to troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve issues.
• Associate’s degree with a minimum of one year of experience in Customer Service, Radiology or Information Technology
• Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel required and prior knowledge of the PACS system is highly preferred
• Excellent communication skills via phone, email, instant message and face-to-face interactions
Why do you want to work here? STARS is the wholly owned subsidiary for Advanced Radiology Services. Our goal is to support the practice so our physicians can provide the highest level of service to our patients and health care partners. We are passionate about this mission! We work hard but we are also committed to improving the lives of our employees through ongoing culture and wellness initiatives. Come see for yourself why it’s a great place to work.
Apply here: Clinical Apps Nights