Who we are: Advanced Radiology Services, serving over 20 hospitals and facilities in western and central Michigan, is one of the largest physician-owned radiology practices in the country. ARS is the exclusive radiology provider to West Michigan’s largest Level I trauma center and research hospital, Spectrum Health.
We are hiring for a Clinical Applications Support role. This position will work within the Clinical Applications call center and perform all of the tasks necessary to support the clinical workflow.
- Resolving missing images, reports, exam notes.
- Providing report information via phone and fax.
- Addendum, deletions, priority change and status change requests.
- Assist in training new and existing Distributed Radiology users.
- Monitor the DR environment workflow, infrastructure and connectivity to clinical facilities using the provided tools to identify issues and problems with the routine flow of patient data.
- Ensure all issues are logged, tracked and resolved using the Helpdesk ticketing system.
- May also perform preventative maintenance on workstations and communicate with internal or external IT personnel to troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve issues.
This position is full time. The schedule is primarily first shift but other irregular hours and weekend shifts will be required. Some occasional travel may be required and must have the ability to transport self to off-site locations. There is rarely travel over 50 miles, out of state or overnight travel.
- Associate’s degree in Information Technology or related
- Minimum of one year of experience in Customer Service, Radiology or Information Technology
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel required
- Prior knowledge of the PACS system is highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills via phone, email, instant message and face-to-face interactions
What we have to offer: ARS/ STARS offers excellent benefits, great work life balance and career opportunity in a rapidly growing medical practice.
Apply here: Clinical Apps Support