Who we are: Advanced Radiology Services, serving over 20 hospitals and facilities in western and central Michigan, is one of the largest physician-owned radiology practices in the country. Our growing practice includes 143 radiologists and 25 advanced practice providers. ARS is the exclusive radiology provider to West Michigan’s largest Level I trauma center and research hospital, Spectrum Health.
What we are looking for: The Clinical Quality Specialist will work closely with our Senior Director of Clinical Services in the ongoing maintenance and development of the practice’s Clinical Quality program.
- Work with physicians and various workgroups to develop, maintain and document policies and procedures related to the ARS Quality Program
- Recommend, develop and audit key performance indicators including collaborating to create and maintain appropriate quality related reports, analyses, etc.
- Recommend and implement Clinical Quality Initiatives mandated by CMS, suggested by the American College of Radiology (ACR), as well as other quality related initiatives that ARS may participate in to best position the organization with other payers, hospital customers, etc.
- Analyze and measure existing processes and data points and work to develop necessary improvement projects
- Work closely with our Clinical Analyst and Decision Support team to gather the data needed to implement and audit the Quality program, as well as create effective dashboards and reports to present to physicians and hospital clients
- Participate in hospital quality committees and workgroup projects as appropriate
- Assist in onboarding new physicians at each hospital related to ARS Quality initiatives and value based program participation
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) with three to five years’ experience in hospital setting
- One year of experience with quality or process improvement initiatives
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and relationship building skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills including significant experience with an EMR system, and MS Office products
Why do you want to work here? STARS is the wholly owned subsidiary for Advanced Radiology Services. Our goal is to support the practice so our physicians can provide the highest level of service to our patients and health care partners. We are passionate about this mission! We work hard but we are also committed to improving the lives of our employees through ongoing culture and wellness initiatives. Come see for yourself why it’s a great place to work.
Apply here: Clinical Quality Specialist