Who we are: Advanced Radiology Services, serving over 20 hospitals and facilities in western and central Michigan, is one of the largest physician-owned radiology practices in the country. Our growing practice includes 143 radiologists and comprehensive administrative support from our wholly owned subsidiary STARS. ARS is the exclusive radiology provider to West Michigan’s largest Level I trauma center and research hospital, Spectrum Health.
- Partnership track position providing services for one of our smaller regional hospitals in Fremont, Michigan
- Position will read all modalities, including mammography
- Perform minor percutaneous interventions such as drainages and biopsies
- May also perform stereotactic and ultrasound guided breast procedures
- Proficiency in all aspects of radiology including mammography
- Capable of handling high volumes while still delivering quality care to our patients and superior service to our clinicians
- Must be American Board of Radiology or AOBR certified or Board-Eligible
- Prefer fellowship training
What we have to offer: While located less than an hour from the city of Grand Rapids this area is a popular vacation destination offering the charm of small town living and recreational activities year around. There are an abundance of lakes in the area and Fremont is only a 45 minute drive to the beautiful beaches of Lake Michigan. ARS offers outstanding career growth and challenge as well as an excellent compensation and benefits package.
Contact: Michele Bishop at email@example.com or 616-363-5085 for additional information.
Apply for this role here: Gen Rad Fremont