Advanced Radiology Services, serving over 20 hospitals and facilities in western and central Michigan, is one of the largest physician-owned radiology practices in the country. Our growing practice includes 132 radiologists and comprehensive administrative support from our wholly owned subsidiary, STARS. ARS is the exclusive radiology provider to McLaren Greater Lansing. McLaren Greater Lansing has won numerous awards including national accreditation for its breast care program by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) and Becker’s Hospital Review list of “100 Hospitals with Great Orthopedic Programs.”
- Body CT, MRI, vascular CT and MRA
- Ultrasound- general, obstetric and vascular
- PET CT and mammography (breast intervention and breast MRI) experience preferred
- Partnership track position will provide services in Lansing, Charlotte and Eaton Rapids
- American Board of Radiology/AOBR certified or Board-Eligible
- Completion of a body imaging fellowship
What we have to offer:
Lansing, the lively state capitol, is home of the Big Ten school Michigan State University. This college town is well-known for friendly people, a diverse population and a great quality of life.
In affiliation with Michigan State University College of Medicine, our physicians have opportunities to teach and mentor medical students. Our expanding practice offers unlimited career growth as well as an excellent compensation and benefits package.
Contact: Michele Bishop at 616-363-5085 or mlbishop@starsadmin.
Apply here: General Rad/Body Imager Lansing.