Advanced Radiology Services, serving over 20 hospitals and facilities in western and central Michigan, is one of the largest physician-owned radiology practices in the country. Our growing practice includes 132 radiologists and comprehensive administrative support from our wholly owned subsidiary STARS. ARS is the exclusive radiology provider to Bronson Methodist Hospital. Bronson is a 415 bed, non-profit teaching hospital that serves a 9-county region in southwest Michigan and northern Indiana. Bronson has been a Level I Trauma Center since 1989 and ranked by Healthgrades among the top two percent of hospitals in the nation for overall clinical excellence.
- Position will join a team of 3 others and involve 75% interventional radiology with some general diagnostic radiology responsibilities
- Inpatient and outpatient interventional procedures: including interventional oncology, vertebral augmentation, TIPS, ablations, trauma embolization, GIB embolization, venous intervention, central venous access including implanted ports, peripheral vascular disease, biopsies, pain management procedures, diagnosis/treatment of vascular malformations
- Based in Kalamazoo but will involve some rotations in Battle Creek and Grand Rapids
- American Board of Radiology or AOBR Certified or Board Eligible
- Fellowship in Interventional Radiology
- Michigan license
What we have to offer:
Kalamazoo is located midway between Chicago and Detroit and home to Western Michigan University. Largely due to its college-town influence, Kalamazoo has a vibrant and progressive downtown with quality dining, eclectic shops and a nationally known craft beer industry.
ARS offers outstanding career growth and challenge as well as an excellent compensation and benefits package. Contact Michele Bishop at 616-363-5085 or email@example.com for more information.
Click here to apply now: Interventional Radiologist- Kalamazoo.