Who we are: Advanced Radiology Services, serving over 20 hospitals and facilities in western and central Michigan, is one of the largest physician-owned radiology practices in the country. Our growing practice includes 148 radiologists and comprehensive administrative support from our wholly owned subsidiary STARS. ARS is the exclusive radiology provider to West Michigan’s largest Level I trauma center and research hospital, Spectrum Health. American College of Radiology has designated Spectrum a Diagnostic Center for Excellence.
- Interpretation of musculoskeletal diagnostic studies
- Performance of MSK image-guided procedures including arthrography, pain injections and biopsies
- Experience or interest in MSK ultrasound is desirable
- Develop strong working relationships with orthopedic colleagues
- Will also read ER studies
- American Board of Radiology certified or Board-Eligible
- Completion of a musculoskeletal imaging fellowship
- General radiology skills also required
What we have to offer: Grand Rapids has earned numerous awards and is considered one of the most desirable places to live in the country! Ranked number 13 in U.S. News & World Report’s 2016 “Best Places to Live in the U.S.A,” Grand Rapids is Michigan’s second largest city and a mere 35 minutes from the beautiful beaches of Lake Michigan. ARS offers the unique combination of private practice with an academic focus. In affiliation with Michigan State University College of Medicine, our physicians have opportunities to teach and mentor radiology residents. Our expanding practice offers unlimited career growth as well as an excellent compensation and benefits package.
Contact: Michele Bishop at 616-363-5085 or email@example.com for more information.
Apply here: MSK Radiologist