Who we are: Advanced Radiology Services, serving over 20 hospitals and facilities in western and central Michigan, is one of the largest physician-owned radiology practices in the country. Our growing practice includes 148 radiologists and comprehensive administrative support from our wholly owned subsidiary, STARS. ARS is the exclusive radiology provider to McLaren Greater Lansing. McLaren Greater Lansing recently received the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines®-Stroke Silver Plus Quality Achievement Award. The award recognizes the hospital’s commitment to ensuring stroke patients receive the most appropriate treatment according to nationally recognized, research-based guidelines based on the latest scientific evidence.
- Partnership track position will provide services to various sites in Lansing
- Dedicate the majority of clinical time to Neuroradiology including brain, head and neck, and spine imaging with a full complement of advanced neuroimaging
- American Board of Radiology certified or Board-Eligible
- Completion of a fellowship in Neuroradiology and CAQ in Neuroradiology
- General diagnostic skills are also required
What we have to offer: Lansing, the lively state capitol, is home of the Big Ten school Michigan State University. This college town is well-known for friendly people, a diverse population and a great quality of life. In affiliation with Michigan State University College of Medicine, our physicians have opportunities to teach and mentor medical students. Our expanding practice offers unlimited career growth as well as an excellent compensation and benefits package.
Contact: Michele Bishop at 616-363-5085 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply here: Lansing Neuro