Who we are: Advanced Radiology Services, serving over 20 hospitals and facilities in western and central Michigan, is one of the largest physician-owned radiology practices in the country. Our growing practice includes 143 radiologists and comprehensive administrative support from our wholly owned subsidiary STARS. ARS is the exclusive radiology provider to West Michigan’s largest Level I trauma center and research hospital, Spectrum Health. American College of Radiology has designated Spectrum a Diagnostic Center for Excellence.
- Dedicate the majority of clinical time to neuroradiology including brain, head and neck, and spine imaging with a full complement of advanced neuroimaging
- This is a partnership track position
- American Board of Radiology or AOBR certified or Board-Eligible
- Completion of a fellowship in Neuroradiology and CAQ in Neuroradiology is required (if a recent graduate, CAQ eligibility is sufficient)
- General diagnostic skills are also required
What we have to offer: Grand Rapids has earned numerous awards and is considered one of the most desirable places to live in the country! Ranked number 13 in U.S. News & World Report’s 2016 “Best Places to Live in the U.S.A,” Grand Rapids is Michigan’s second largest city and a mere 35 minutes from the beautiful beaches of Lake Michigan. ARS offers the unique combination of private practice with an academic focus. In affiliation with Michigan State University College of Medicine, our physicians have opportunities to teach and mentor radiology residents. Our expanding practice offers unlimited career growth as well as an excellent compensation and benefits package.
Contact: Michele Bishop at 616-363-5085 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Apply for this role here: Neuroradiologist