Who we are: Advanced Radiology Services, serving over 20 hospitals and facilities in western and central Michigan, is one of the largest physician-owned radiology practices in the country. Our growing practice includes 143 radiologists and comprehensive administrative support from our wholly owned subsidiary, STARS. ARS is the exclusive radiology provider to West Michigan’s largest Level I trauma center and research hospital, Spectrum Health. Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital opened in 2011 and employs nearly 300 providers in more than 50 pediatric programs. HDVCH is one of the nation’s largest neonatal centers with more than 1,200 babies admitted each year. The radiology department at HDVCH performs more than 54,000 imaging procedures a year utilizing the latest imaging technology.
- Join our Neuroradiology and Pediatric Radiology sections and partner with our growing Neuroscience program consisting of pediatric neurologists, neurosurgeons, neuropsychologists, behavioral psychologists, geneticists, physical medicine/rehab physicians, neonatologists, and neuro-critical care physicians
- Position will include all facets of neuro imaging with large seizure, oncology, craniofacial reconstruction, neurodevelopmental, trauma and fetal referral base
- Participate in several multidisciplinary conferences: surgical neuro-oncology, neurology/neurosurgery, and epilepsy
- Certified by the American Board of Radiology/AOBR or Board-Eligible
- Completion of a pediatric radiology fellowship and/or neuroradiology fellowship with pediatric neuro sub-specialization
- Facility with all pediatric modalities
- General adult diagnostic skills
- Post fellowship clinical experience is preferred, but outstanding current fellows will also be considered
What we have to offer: Grand Rapids has earned numerous awards and is considered one of the most desirable places to live in the country! Ranked number 13 in U.S. News & World Report’s 2016 “Best Places to Live in the U.S.A,” Grand Rapids is Michigan’s second largest city and a mere 35 minutes from the beautiful beaches of Lake Michigan. ARS offers the unique combination of private practice with an academic focus. In affiliation with Michigan State University College of Medicine, our physicians have opportunities to teach and mentor radiology residents. Our expanding practice offers unlimited career growth as well as an excellent compensation and benefits package.
Contact: Michele Bishop at email@example.com or 616-363-5085
Apply here: Pediatric Neuroradiologist