Who we are: Advanced Radiology Services, serving over 20 hospitals and facilities in western and central Michigan, is one of the largest physician-owned radiology practices in the country. Our growing practice includes 132 radiologists and comprehensive administrative support from our wholly owned subsidiary, STARS. ARS is the exclusive radiology provider to West Michigan’s largest Level I trauma center and research hospital, Spectrum Health. Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital opened in 2011 and employs nearly 200 physicians in more than 50 pediatric specialties and programs. HDVCH is one of the nation’s largest neonatal centers with more than 1,200 babies admitted each year.
- Cover all modalities and service lines, including pediatric neuroradiology
- Staff pediatric cardiovascular CT/MRI and interventional procedures
- The majority of clinical time will be spent in Grand Rapids, but the position may involve other rotations/locations
- Certified by the American Board of Radiology or AOBR or Board-Eligible
- Completion of a pediatric radiology fellowship
- Experience with all pediatric modalities and organ systems as well as general adult diagnostic skills
- Post fellowship clinical experience is preferred, but current fellows will also be considered
What we have to offer: Grand Rapids has earned numerous awards and is considered one of the most desirable places to live in the country! Ranked number 13 in U.S. News & World Report’s 2016 “Best Places to Live in the U.S.A,” Grand Rapids is Michigan’s second largest city and a mere 35 minutes from the beautiful beaches of Lake Michigan. ARS offers the unique combination of private practice with an academic focus. In affiliation with Michigan State University College of Medicine, our physicians have opportunities to teach and mentor radiology residents. Our expanding practice offers unlimited career growth as well as an excellent compensation and benefits package.
Contact: Michele Bishop at email@example.com or 616-363-5085
Apply here: Pediatric Radiologist