Advanced Radiology Services provides services at multiple locations across Michigan. Together, our Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Grand Valley, and Lansing divisions provide radiology services for eight major healthcare systems, including the various satellite health centers owned and operated by these healthcare systems.
If you want one of our radiologists to read and interpret your medical images, ask your doctor to send you to one of the healthcare systems listed below.
Some radiology services may not be available at all satellite locations. Please check with the location nearest you for details of where specific services are offered.
Please click facility name for location and contact information.
- >Advanced Outpatient Imaging
- >Bronson Advanced Radiology Services
- >Bronson LakeView Hospital
- >Bronson Methodist Hospital
- >Bronson-Vicksburg Hospital
- >Eaton Rapids Medical Center
- >Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital
- >Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital of Spectrum Health
- >Holland Community Hospital
- >Holland Hospital - Center for Women's Health & Wellness
- >McLaren-Greater Lansing
- >Metro Health Hospital
- >South Haven Health System
- >Spectrum Health Medical Group
- >Spectrum Health, Blodgett Campus
- >Spectrum Health, Butterworth Campus
- >Spectrum Health, Gerber Memorial
- >Spectrum Health, Lemmen-Holton Cancer Pavilion
- >Spectrum Health Reed City
- >Spectrum Health United Hospital
- >Spectrum Health, Zeeland Community Hospital