Our board-certified cardiac imaging specialists interpret all manner of heart imaging tests, including: coronary calcium scoring, coronary CT angiography (CCTA), cardiac MRI, and pulmonary vein mapping.
Our subspecialist radiologists will work with your Emergency Medicine, Cardiology and Cardiothoracic Surgical Teams to help diagnose conditions that may be causing chest pain such as pulmonary embolus, aortic dissection, or infection.
Listed below are some of the specialty cardiac imaging studies interpreted by our radiologists:
• Coronary CT Angiography (CCTA)
• Triple Rule Out Chest Pain CTA
• Cardiac MRI
• Thoracic aorta CTA and MRA including preoperative valve replacement
Our board-certified thoracic imaging specialists provide comprehensive imaging consultation on all pulmonary disorders, from asthma to pulmonary fibrosis. Lung cancer screening exams are also read by our subspecialist radiologists. Thoracic radiologists will work closely with your pulmonologist, as well as your primary care physician.
In addition to conventional chest radiographs and CT, advanced imaging techniques include:
• High-Resolution CT Scans for the evaluation of interstitial lung disease and tracheobronchial pathology
• Lung cancer screening and nodule follow-up exams